How to Get EORI Number in UK? Unlock Your Goble Trade Now
Every trader know the importance of having an Economic Operators’ Registration and Identification (EORI) number when trading outside the UK. An EORI is a unique identification number that businesses can use to track their customs declarations, payments, and other dealings with customs authorities in all UK and EU countries. It’s also required for traders when importing and exporting goods into the UK.
When it come to get EORI number, you can apply using 2 ways.
- Online application
- Get Help from an Agent
In online application, you apply for EORI number as your own company using the gov.uk website. To do this, you will need to provide the information listed above and some additional information. This includes:
- Your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR), business start date and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code. These can be found in the Companies House register.
- Your Government Gateway user ID and password, which you will need to set up if you don’t have one already.
- Your VAT number and effective date of registration (if you are VAT registered). These can be found on your VAT registration certificate.
- Your National Insurance number (if you’re an individual or a sole trader). This can be found on official documents such as payslips and P60s.
- Your address, contact telephone numbers and email address.
Once you have gathered all of the necessary information and documents, you can apply for an EORI number online via the HMRC website. The online application process is straightforward, but it can take up to 10 working days to receive your number. When filling in the form, be sure to include accurate and up-to-date information as any errors or discrepancies may cause delays.
Once you have received your EORI number, you can start trading internationally and use it to declare goods when importing or exporting. It is important to remember that an EORI number does not guarantee the customs clearance of your goods, so you must ensure that all declarations are accurate and complete.
Get Help from an Agent:
If you don’t have the time or resources to apply for an EORI number yourself, you can always engage the services of a professional agent. At GR Freight Services, our team of experienced agents will be able to help you obtain your EORI number quickly and efficiently. We are experts in all aspects of international trade, including customs clearance and import/export documentation. Our experienced agents can assist you with the application process and ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date.
For more information on how we can help you obtain an EORI number, contact us today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and ensure that the process is as hassle-free as possible. With our help, you can quickly get your business up and running in international markets and start making profit from trading overseas. Get in touch today and let us help you get your EORI number. Contact us now and start trading with confidence!